This page will help you get started with Krisp SDK
📝 What is Krisp SDK?
Krisp SDK is a collection of real-time AI-powered technologies that improve speech clarity in real-time communication applications such as
- Online video and audio conferencing
- Online collaboration
- Streaming, broadcasting or podcasting
- Mobile calls
Currently, Krisp SDK has been deployed on more than 200M+ devices and is clearing 75B+ mins of speech every month. It is integrated inside apps such as Discord, RingCentral, and Twilio Video SDK.
Krisp SDK includes 4 AI-powered technologies that can be integrated into your application:
Real-Time AI Noise Cancellation
In real-time, separates background noises from a human voice.
Real-Time AI De-Reverb
In real-time, separates reverb (room echo) from the human voice.
Real-Time AI Voice Activity Detection
In real-time, detects voice in an audio stream with high accuracy.
Real-Time AI Noise and Voice Statistics
In real-time, evaluates the level of noise and voice in the audio stream.
How Does it Work?
Runs on local device
- No server-side processing
- Integrates into the local application’s audio path (e.g. WebRTC)
Adds minimum latency
- Not noticeable for real-time communications
- Measured latency dependent on frame size and platform
Multiple models for different needs
- Supports NB, WB and Full-Band audio
- Supports different CPU speeds
Removed noise types
- Office, Street, Chatter, Baby, Animals, Keyboard, Fan, etc
Updated about 1 month ago