Krisp provides a JS SDK with an out-of-the-box application architecture that allows developers and teams to integrate AI-powered speech clarity features in real-time communication applications.
The noise-canceling neural network is built on WASM for high performance.
The SDK receives audio buffers in chunks and processes them in a dedicated worker to offload the main thread.
* While an audio stream of any frame size is supported, Krisp SDK processing is performed using 10ms frames.
8KHz, 16KHz, 32KHz, 24KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz
- Package Size: 12MB
- Memory Footprint: ~100 MB
- Frame Processing: 1.5-2ms
- CPU% is generally higher in JS SDK compared to native SDK. This is expected as the code runs in the browser in different worker threads, which provides improved stability and eliminates memory leaks.
- Krisp JS SDK is not supported on mobile browsers. Krisp recommends using Native iOS and Android SDKs for mobile applications.
- Safari browser is not supported due to inconsistent performance across different versions caused by internal bugs in Safari proper.
Updated 3 months ago